Financial Pathways of Bridgewater, NJ makes the personalized financial advice you need available for a simple hourly fee.
A Simple Hourly Fee for Good, Honest, Financial Advice
Financial Pathways’ hourly fee for advice program is one of our most popular service offerings. It doesn’t get any simpler or more straightforward than this. You ask the questions. We give you the answers. No hidden agendas. No sales pitch. No gimmicks. Just good, honest, personalized advice based on your life, your situation, and your needs.
How does it work?
Imagine it is as if you had one of those financial talk show hosts all to yourself. Imagine how valuable that advice could be and what a difference it could make in your financial life! This is even better because a) we are Certified Financial Planners, not radio hosts and b) you won’t be ridiculed or embarrassed on national TV!
You set the agenda. You can even set a budget. I will take the time to fully understand your situation and concerns. I will then provide you with my very best advice based solely on what I think is best for you in your particular situation. After the meeting I will summarize my recommendations in a brief written report.
Financial Advice By Phone, Online, or In-Person.
I think it is best to meet in person if we can, but it is not mandatory in this communications age. We can use SKYPE, phone, email or any other method to get the job done. We have clients from outside New Jersey who work with us exclusively by phone and computer, so if in-person is not convenient, let us know. We will gladly accommodate.
How You Use the Time is Up to You!
People take advantage of my Hourly Fee Advice Only service for help with any (or all) of the following:
- Comprehensive financial and retirement planning.
- Budgeting, cash flow, and debt management advice
- Financial second opinions.
- Analysis and advice regarding investment opportunities / strategies
- Planning and paying for college, including financial aid strategies and forms.
- Independent investment portfolio review and risk analysis
- Help and advice regarding 401k investment choices
- Tax or estate planning advice (I am not an attorney or accountant, but I can help you understand advice other professionals may give you)
- Independent Financial advice regarding lottery winnings, inheritance, or other windfall
- Small business management and planning advice from an experienced and successful entrepreneur
- Getting the most out of your employer retirement and benefit plans
- Analysis and review of variable annuity contracts
- Planning for divorce, working with divorce attorneys
- Starting a family.
- Buying a home
- Dealing with death in the family and related estate and probate issues
- Whatever financial concern is keeping you awake at night!
You may even wish to use me to advocate on behalf of your financial interests with other professionals such as attorneys, accountants, creditors, insurance agents, etc. Again, the time is yours – you tell me what you want us to do with it!
What does it cost?
Our fee is very reasonable at $195 per hour, and compares favorably to fees charged by those in related professions. Remember, this is an investment in your future! It is not uncommon for our clients to realize direct savings of thousands of dollars through our recommendations. And in every case, the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are on the right financial course is worth far more than the fee you will pay.
Note: If money is tight, we understand. We can work with you to keep your session within a budgeted amount of time!
Is Hourly Fee Advice Right for You?
Give us a call today, tell us about your situation. We can help you decide if hourly fee only financial advice can help put you on the financial pathway to success.